Villa La Rogaia Tango Holidays in Umbria, Italy, at the border to Tuscany
Are you looking for a Tango vacation? A Tango workshop under the mediterranean sun with excellent tango teachers and Italian Dolce Vita?
Come to Villa La Rogaia and dance under the stars on our terrace overlooking the rolling hills of Umbria.
There is a reason why people from all over the world have been coming to Villa La Rogaia´s tango holidays for more than 17 years.
Would you like to discover which tango teachers already have taught at Villa La Rogaia? Have a look at our little La Rogaia Tango history . Since 1999 (almost) all famous teachers of the world of Argentine Tango have taught at La Rogaia.
Dance holidays at Villa La Rogaia have inspired many long going friendships and even marriages. Many years of dancing, excellent food, laughing and enjoying relaxed Italian life style at La Rogaia
Come to La Rogaia for an extraordinary tango experience! Choose among many internationally acknowledged Tango teachers. There surely is a workshop that´s just right for you!
Ask us for more information in order to find out which teachers meet best your particular needs. We know all of our teachers personally and for many years, know there styles and teaching methods and will give you our advice accordingly.
In order to find out which class is best for you take a look here. How to find the Tango lesson perfectly right for you
See, what you can expect from a tango holiday at Villa La Rogaia
- Come to Italy for a combination of Dance, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and more…
- Profit from individual teaching: our classes are limited to 9 participating couples. There is enough space to practice and of course dancing every night. And if your feet or your back hurt: we offer wellness massages and beauty treatment.
- Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old country house with a large garden. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between Rome and Florence. Participants stay in individually crafted double or single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday apartments (for two persons), partly at the village of Castel Rigone at 4 km distance from La Rogaia.
- Get inspired by Italy’s wealth of culture and history: visit historical towns like Arezzo, Assisi, Perugia and many others.
- Our dance instructors work on your body language, to enhance the quality of movement and your feeling of balance and grace. Classes will be held for three hours per day (15 hours on 5 days ), allowing for plenty of time to enjoy the surroundings of the villa and to go for trips to the nearby lake or towns. At the end of each course there will be a dance at Villa La Rogaia or a visit to a Milonga close by.